Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm done thinking

Not completely, but about moving my blog. Here's my conclusion. I'm gonna move it... later. You know at some point I'm gonna get all manic and start staying up all night. And that will be something to do. If I do it now, then I won't have it to do when I'm really, really bored. Hell, I started the blog because I was manic. I've redesigned it a few times because I was manic. Seems only fitting that I should wait to move it. The day will come. I'll let you all know when it does.
Thanks to everyone for weighing in. And thanks for coming by! It means a lot to me.

3 comments:

dr burpenstein said...

i have an obsessive compulsive thing about blogging:creating and destroying - i'm talking about it with my therapist -very dostoyevsky

Gemel said...

Blogging has a strange hold on me too.........
Sometimes I think that I will delete it, but then I always come back........

Deb Cushman said...

Just don't forget to leave a forwarding address so we can find you =:-)